I’m breaking the cardinal rule and sharing the answer right off the bat. However, stick around after the answer, because the best is yet to come.
Because you’ve seen all the “10 Reasons,” “12 Reasons,” “25 Reasons” and more, I’ll spare you the list. I’ll keep it simple and get your answer straight from the most important source.
We both know there are two non-negotiable ingredients to becoming a Parenting Writer, and I can pass that quiz:
So without further ado, straight out of the mouth of babes comes the undeniable proof I should be the next BuzzFeed Parenting Writer.
Why I should work for BuzzFeed explained by a toddler:
And just in case you’re really itching to read lists containing reasons you should hire people, I’ve compiled the ultimate list of all the BuzzFeed “Reasons You Should Hire Me” lists that explain any and all other reasons you may need for me to become BuzzFeed’s next Parenting Writer:
- 12 Reasons You Should Hire Me by AmyElizabethHill
- 10 Reasons You Should Hire Me by aedaireee
- 25 Reasons BuzzFeed Should Hire Me by PJ
- 21 Reasons Why BuzzFeed Should Hire Me by Jackie Mucilli
- 13 Reasons Why BuzzFeed Should Hire Me by kimmiero
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Hire Me by noellebell
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Hire Me by Lauren Stern
- 9 Reasons BuzzFeed Should Hire Me by Pam
All universities and colleges can be substituted with Missouri Valley College. All publications can be substituted with ALIVE Magazine, Northeast News, Scary Mommy, Lose the Cape Anthology, BuzzFeed Community, or AutoAlert to name a few. My experience is not primarily fashion based, but I am passionate about creating smart, shareable content and spotting trends anywhere. Replace “Intern Issue” with Back-to-School Issue. Replace “90’s” with ’90s.
And there you have it, 110 legitimate reasons to hire me that I didn’t actually make.
For now, I’ll wait
impatiently by my iPhone in hopes you’d like to meet.