Christmas season is finally here! Although, if we’re being honest, by media standards it’s been here since November 1st. Around our home, we try our best to refrain from allowing the Christmas explosion to occur until after Thanksgiving, but every year, it seems to get harder and harder.
When I was little, one of my favorite traditions was writing a letter to Santa each year. Now that my kids are getting old enough to participate in Christmas activities and figure out what’s going on, I’m looking forward to starting that tradition with them, too.
Our two toddlers wrote their first letters to Santa last year, and in honor of continuing that tradition, I put together a fun, free Christmas letter printable for you to enjoy as well!
Free Letter to Santa Printable
Click the letter image below, print and enjoy your Letter to Santa Printable! And keep scrolling to find out how to get a letter back from Santa for free…
Getting a Letter Back from Santa
When we write our letters to Santa, my daughter is very insistent–every day–on finding out if Santa sent a letter back. Luckily, I found out about a great, free service through USPS that allows you to get a “North Pole postmark” on a letter (only requires two stamps on your end). Read the general instructions below and click here to view full instructions and information!
- Have your little one write up their letter to Santa.
- When they’re not around, open it, read it and respond on the back or in your own fancy way (USPS has a great blurb on how here).
- Put the letter from Santa in a new envelope addressed to your child, with your address and stamped (a Christmas stamp is suggested!).
- Put that stamped and addressed envelope in a larger envelope addressed to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
5. Letters must be received no later than December 15 each year! So, send them out ASAP or bookmark this page for next year!
That’s it! The postmaster takes care of the rest, and your child has a letter back from Santa.
[tweetthis]Letter to Santa + a free letter back from Santa! via @homemadeexp [/tweetthis]