This week (Day 28) began breastfeeding, which I’ve already been doing since Oliver was born, June 30. So, instead of talking about its effects, I figured I would do some things to help breast milk supply and offer some helpful articles on breastfeeding.
Here’s an amazing recipe for Lactation Cookies by The Humbled Homemaker! They contain ingredients that are supposed to be healthy for you and help with your milk production. The timing is perfect for me, because Oliver is going through a growth spurt right now. I’ll have to make some adjustments for the “Cut out sugar” element of #100DaysOfHealthy and will leave that recipe in an update.
More breastfeeding helpfulness to come throughout the week.
1. Drink the correct amount of water daily
2. Cut out sugar
3. Eat 5 servings of vegetables a day
4. Go to the chiropractor bi-weekly
6. Take supplements
7. Oil pulling
8. Bye-bye caffeine
9. Eat only lean meats
10. Light exercise at least 20 minutes a day
11. Make and drink healthy smoothies/juices