If you have a website, blog, business or just an account you need to optimize your Pinterest images for, you’ve come to the right tutorial. I’m sure you’ve noticed a ton of awesome Pinterest images Read More ...
This is one of the simplest and best tasting meals I’ve had for breakfast.
Avocado and Egg Tostada:
- 1 egg
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tortilla
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven at 350 and pop the tortilla on the rack (no need to wait for it to warm all the way up)
- Fry the egg
- Cut your avocado in half, scoop it out, put it in a bowl and smash it (to spread on tortilla)
- When your egg is done, take it off the burner, pull your tortilla out, spread on the avocado and slip the egg in the middle
- Season it up with salt and pepper
This takes about 10 minutes, including prep and cook time.